Anyone looking for a fully furnished apartment in SF for the rest of the year?
My good friend Tom is moving to NYC, and looking for someone to take over the final 6 months (July-Jan) of his lease for his studio apartment in a luxury apartment building in Hayes Valley. Video of apartment attached!
The rent is a great COVID deal that is currently 25% below market rate (and you would have the option to renew the lease in your name in Feb).
More details below — message firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested! Can 100% vouch for him.
• Rent: $2451/month
• Utilities: $95/month
• Security deposit: $500
• Studio apartment is 440 sq ft on a high floor in a luxury apartment building
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with a souther exposure overlooking south San Francisco that offer year-round sunlight
• In-unit air conditioning, washing machine and dryer, and dish washer
• Optional furniture available to you at no cost: bed, desk, armchair, coffee table, side table, wine cabinet, closet shelving, TV, rugs and assorted decorations
• Building is professionally managed with a 24 hour concierge
• Access to rooftop with some of the best views of San Francisco in the city
• Two full gyms, half basketball court, and full lap pool + jacuzzi
• Common areas available for work and recreation include conference rooms, library, entertainment areas
• Building is just south of City Hall, five minutes from the Civic Center BART station
• Patricia's Green and Hayes Valley bars / restaurants are down the street
• <20 min drive to SFO when there's no traffic