Hey all, excited to share an awesome line up of speakers for the Enterprise GenAI Forum on Nov 14 in San Francisco. It'll be curated group of 40-50 AI founders, builders, and investors. It'll cover tactical topics on growing AI companies (like a masterclass):
• UX: Stephanie Mencarelli, VP of Design at Jasper, the OG GenAI company. Stephanie led design for their shift from being a content creation tool to a copilot for makreting teams
• Observability: Krishna Gade, CEO & cofounder of Fiddler, the OG AI observability company. Krishna helped build Facebook's news feed and led data teams at Twitter/X and Pinterest
• Demand Generation: Ian Gomez, Head of Field Marketing at Writer, an enterprise GenAI company that recently raised $100M series B from top VCs. Ian has led marketing for many of the most well-known AI startups like H20.ai and Lightning AI
• Pricing & GTM: Julian Sheinbaum, Enterprise GTM at Metronome, which builds the usage-based billing system for the top AI companies like OpenAI and NVIDIA.
• Legal: Todd Smithline, CEO & cofounder of Bonterms, a legaltech company. Todd was a layer, teaches law at Berkley, and convened 50 lawyers to draft a standard AI terms of service/clauses
• Investing: Fireside chat with Shravan Narayen, partner at IVP (growth) and James Alcorn, partner at Zetta Ventures (seed) to talk about the funding landscape and how to they think about defensibiity & investability of AI companies.
If you're interested in joining, register here: https://lu.ma/enterpriseainov23