Hi 👋 I'm Phil, founder & CEO of Move AI. We recently raised and are hiring the first two founding engineers, likely an AI Engineer and a Full Stack Engineer.
Who We Are: Move AI
• We're on a quest to transform the archaic landscape of working with small businesses, infusing them with state-of-the-art AI. That's a big problem. We're focusing on the moving industry first and building not just a push button service, but a full-on, AI-driven moving companion. It's time the moving industry got a tech makeover, and we're the team to do it.
Why You Should Care
• Ownership: You're not just a developer; you're a stakeholder. You’ll collaborate in our intense journey towards a game-changing MVP.
• Diverse Challenges: From prompt chaining with OpenAI to serverless workflows, your skill set will be put to the test daily.
• AI-First Tooling: Our stack leans heavily on next-gen SaaS services.
• AI-First Stack: Proficiency with LLMs, prompt chaining, vector databases, and other new tech.
• Front-to-Back Skills: Full stack experience, with specific expertise in TypeScript, Python, and databases.
• Cloud Computing: Versed in modern platforms like Vercel.
• DevOps & Workflow: Familiar with serverless orchestration via tools like Inngest.
• Agile & Communication: Your agile mindset isn’t just for development; it extends to clear articulation of technical hurdles to non-techies.
• Risk & Resilience: Comfortable in ambiguity and resilient to the startup grind.
• Operational Efficiency: Adept at using project management tools like Jira or Asana.
• Compensation: Equity over salary; you're in it for the long haul.
What we are not looking for
• You need visa sponsorship of any kind.
• Comfort-zone dwellers.
• Newbies and 9-5ers.
Culture at Move AI
• We're a small, razor-focused team. No hierarchies, no red tape. Just a collaborative space where your innovative ideas won’t just be heard; they'll be zealously implemented.
• If you've read this far, you’re probably the one we've been looking for. Reach out. Let’s make moving suck less, together.
10/19/2023, 9:52 AM
Potential SEO/AEO collision with https://www.move.ai.
They have a significant mind-share among the folks working in AI/media, but it's possible your niche is sufficiently decoupled.