Want to learn more about LlamaIndex? Join this week’s Thursday Nights in AI for a fireside chat with Jerry Liu, co-founder and CEO of LlamaIndex.
We’ll discuss where LlamaIndex fits in the emerging LLM infrastructure stack, retrieval augmented generation (RAG), and the use cases Jerry’s seeing gain steam.
• Attend in person: Comment below, or sign up on the Luma page here: https://lu.ma/jerryliu
• Join the livestream: https://www.linkedin.com/events/livestream-firesidechatwithllam7105060467856834560/
• When: Thursday, September 14. Doors open at 6:30, fireside chat from 7-7:45 PM. Food and drinks provided.
• Where: Manny’s in the Mission
• Hosts: Imbue and Outset Capital
This event is part of our larger Thursday Nights in AI series, all hosted in-person in SF, and livestreamed via Linkedin Live. Other upcoming guests include NVIDIA Senior Research Scientist Jim Fan (Oct 12), and Anyscale CEO Robert Nishihara (Oct 19), and OpenAI Research Scientist Richard Ngo (Oct 26). Full slate here.
Hope to see you there!